Our client in Warren, MI is actively seeking a motivated budtender to join their team. We are looking for candidates who can advise patients with flower selection based off of their needs. We are looking for team-oriented and positive individuals to fit the company culture. Looking for candidates who are able to use their vast cannabis knowledge to ensure customers have a great experience.
- Educate and assist patients with a variety of different strains based on their needs and/or requests.
- Educate and assist patients on the variety of different products available: Edibles, flower, concentrates, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service and create a positive work environment while happily greeting customers upon arrival.
- Verify proper Identification and documentation of all patients to ensure they are legally purchasing the product.
- Maintaining a clean workspace, organizing shelves, ensuring product is stocked properly.
- Accurately operate a cash register and apply discounts if applicable.
- Other duties may vary.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must conduct a background check compliant with specific state requirements of working in the cannabis industry.
- Must remain compliant with each states’ ongoing regulations.