As a Curator, you are a salesperson and will be the first point of contact for our customers when they enter the store. You will help create the energy and excitement around our products, provide the right solutions, and provide the knowledge needed for patients to use our products safely. You understand that the dispensary is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you reviewing a doctors’ recommendation, and with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products that meet those needs. You will sell effectively, and every day is an opportunity for you to turn another visitor into a loyal customer.
- Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and/or exceed sales goals.
- Increase dispensary, team, and personal sales over a given continuum.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist on deliveries as a Health Educator
- Conduct inventory count and sales reports.
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on all customer issues requiring additional research
- Maintain adequate knowledge of the product guide and fully understand the benefits of Medical Cannabis
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager, and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues.
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Sales experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office