The United Green is America’s Premier Cannabis Staffing Provider. We connect the Industry’s Top Talent with Cannabis Companies throughout the United States. Our experienced team has a passion for networking and placing job seekers into the career of their dreams. No matter your background or experience, we’re here to help you Grow! Elevate your Career in Cannabis with The United Green.
Our client located in the Tampa, Florida area is looking to add to their growing team. They are looking for hardworking, motivated and reliable individuals to assist in leading their dispensary operations. The position would be a Dispensary Key Holder, floating through several of their Tampa locations. The position offers incredible room for growth and great benefits.
- Expand overall dispensary, team, and personal sales over a given time.
- The capability to distribute excellent customer experiences in any environment
- Report unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Take part on deliveries as a Health Educator.
- Manage inventory count and sales reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and/or exceed sales goals.
- Report and take note on details of each customer interaction and any actions taken.
- Sustain accurate knowledge of the product guide and fully comprehend the benefits of Medical Cannabis.
- Make contact with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager, and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues.
- Full time, Part time
- High school diploma/GED
- Sound knowledge of cannabis products and their medical benefits.
- 1+ years sales experience
- Retail experience is a must.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.