The United Green is America’s Premier Cannabis Staffing Provider. We connect the Industry’s Top Talent with Cannabis Companies throughout the United States. Our experienced team has a passion for networking and placing job seekers into the career of their dreams. No matter your background or experience, we’re here to help you Grow! Elevate your Career in Cannabis with The United Green.
Our client located in the Tampa, Florida area is looking to add to their growing team. They are looking for hardworking, motivated and reliable individuals to assist in leading their dispensary operations. The position would be a Cannabis Budtender, floating through several of their Tampa locations. The position offers incredible room for growth and great benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and/or exceed sales goals.
- Increase dispensary, team, and personal sales over a given continuum.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist on deliveries as a Health Educator.
- Conduct inventory count and sales reports.
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken.
- Follow up on all customer issues requiring additional research.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of the product guide and fully understand the benefits of Medical Cannabis.
- Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager, and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues.
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years sales experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.