Our client located in the Tampa, Florida area is looking to add to their growing team. They are looking for hardworking, motivated and reliable individuals to assist in leading their dispensary operations. The position would be a Cannabis Budtender floating through several of their Tampa locations. The position offers incredible room for growth and great benefits.
- Expand overall dispensary, team, and personal sales over a given time.
- The capability to distribute excellent customer experiences in any environment.
- Report unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
- Take part on deliveries as a Health Educator.
- Manage inventory count and sales reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and/or exceed sales goals.
- Report and take note on details of each customer interaction and any actions taken.
- Sustain accurate knowledge of the product guide and fully comprehend the benefits of Medical Cannabis.
- Make contact with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager, and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues.
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years sales experience
- Sound knowledge of cannabis products and their medical benefits.
- Retail experience is a must.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.