Our client is seeking a C level executive with a cannabis focus that has previous experience in cultivation/cannabis operations. Experience working with multi state operations and MSOs. Corporate background with strong administrative skills. Overseeing cultivation, distribution, and compliance departments. Work closely with owners and board members to create a strong bridge of communications between all department heads.
As COO/CEO, you will help drive the company’s development in the cannabis industry. This individual will need the ability to manage a team as well as develop strong SOP’s for future growth. The ideal candidate would have years of experience within the California Cannabis Market as this position would be based out of the San Bernadino/Adelanto Area.
- • Manage operations and business activities and make sure the company produces the desired results and are consistent with the overall company goals
- • Make high-quality decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- • Maintain trust relations with Ownership
- • Investigate problematic situations and create a solution-focused mindset
- • Stay informed about the current situation in the California Cannabis Markets
- • Strong acumen in forecasting, budgeting, and projections
- Mon-Fri 8:00AM- 5:00PM- Possible Hybrid/Remote Options
- • 5+ years in Operations Leadership
- • 5+ years’ experience in the Cannabis industry
- • Excellent knowledge of corporate finance, performance management, strategy, execution
- • Knowledge of California Cannabis, manufacturing, sales, marketing
- • Identify opportunities for the company as well as threats to growth and can effectively position the brand to increase the company’s market share in the state.
- • Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset