Responsible for all Finance and Accounting duties for the entire corporation. You will be overseeing and directing day-to-day accounting processes, financial reporting and budgeting, tax preparation, and financial preparation.
- Ensures that group reporting is completed in a timely manner according to the published corporate controlling schedule.
- Directly involved in booking of one-off transactions (e.g. purchase accounting, restructuring, etc.).
- Manages and participates in budget preparation for all departments and companies.
- Monthly forecast updates.
- Reports variance from forecast to actual and recommends appropriate controls.
- Builds analysis and forecast models for breakeven, cash flow and other business management tools.
- Builds ROI models and recommendations for Capital Expenditure.
- Prepare financial statements and other information for internal and external parties.
- Manages the issuance of annual audited financial reports.
- Manages the process of preparing and filing all taxes.
- Overall owner of all accounting department standard work.
- Responsible for ensuring all standard work is kept up to date.
- Responsible for recommending improvements and implementing new processes.
- Supervises all accounting department functions directly and indirectly.
- Provides leadership to the team.
- Performs all normal supervisory functions, to include hiring, training, appraisal, counseling and discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, interdepartmentally and externally with vendors, customers, financial institutions, auditors, and others.
- Monday-Friday (on site) 9am-6am
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Masters preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- At least 2 years of recent supervisory experience required.