Our client is seeking an exceptional District Manager who will oversee our retail stores in the west region (Traverse City, Big Rapids, Muskegon, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids). This individual will be responsible for working closely with our store managers to ensure monthly goals are met, policies are enforced, and brand awareness is increased.
- Responsible for ensuring efficiencies, sound operations, monthly goals and white-glove service at all retail locations.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures for all retail locations, and ensure they are in full compliance with local, state and federal laws including MRA
- Ensure key performance indicators (KPI) are being tracked and maintained in all store locations on a weekly basis
- Maintain active presence in the stores and provide support for in store events
- Partner with Senior Leadership to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for opening new retail locations, acquisitions, and hyper-growth
- Partner with cross functional leaders and Store Managers to monitor store inventory, staffing and other critical operational functions to optimize store performance
- Develop, coach, and inspire employees to achieve individual and team goals through regular feedback inclusive of recurring performance discussions and career development planning
- Drive profitable sales by leading a group of dispensary managers to effectively forecast the business, schedule to meet the demand, provide outstanding customer service and fully execute all programs and initiatives
- Proven work experience as a Retail Director, Retail Manager, or multi store management
- Demonstrated ability to coach and sustain merchant strength in stores
- Demonstrated ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience via all channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strength in use of Excel