The Inventory Specialist’s primary responsibility is to support the senior management team by performing various routine and complex administrative, clerical, and office duties. They must understand the responsibilities, needs and priorities of the senior management team and maintain a high confidentiality level. The business environment is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly deadline-driven.
- Conduct flower, veg, moms, and clone inventory-counting processes to ensure accuracy in biotrack.
- Inspects inventory, ensuring product inventory levels are met, and maintains records of material and supplies.
- Communicate with management on any inventory discrepancies.
- Manage and maintain inventory tags, records, excel sheets and biotrack up to date.
- Maintain kills tag inventory and process in accordance with company policy.
- Train employees on proper kill procedures across all departments.
- Participate in inventory audits and compliance meetings.
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive department information with discretion.
- Maintaining a continuous focus on safety, injury prevention in all aspects of production work.
- Ability to work weekends and some times stay late and or arrive early to work.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Minimum 2 years administrative support or other relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 years cultivation experience or equivalent Knowledge.
- Inventory audit experience.
- Experience in greenhouse systems and plant production techniques.
- Detail-oriented ,trustworthy, problem solving, math skills, and computer skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, MS Outlook.
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint Teamwork.
- Collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service.
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task.