The United Green is America’s Premier Cannabis Staffing Provider. We connect the Industry’s Top Talent with Cannabis Companies throughout the United States. Our experienced team has a passion for networking and placing job seekers into the career of their dreams. No matter your background or experience, we’re here to help you Grow! Elevate your Career in Cannabis with The United Green.
The Key Account Manager is a vital role; whose aim is to improve our clients profitability and business diversity by developing the THC and Alternative Products Category. The position requires an individual that is a self-starter and can make critical fact-based decisions to grow profitability and sales. This person must be able to collaborate and build relationships with potential customers and team members, while effectively executing multiple duties.
- Responsible for driving growth of Investment Portfolio via email, phone call, in-person call, cold call, reference, etc.
- Manage issues with accounts, including handling returns, credits, replacement stock, etc, as required.
- Work closely with the team to identify high volume potential accounts and secure point of distribution.
- Present and execute strategies/tactics for expansion vs competitors in the marketplace
- Develop vital internal relationships with sales and marketing to ensure collaboration and alignment for effective selling strategies.
- Selling and merchandising of all products and SKUs distributed via 5150 N’FUSION.
- Thorough understanding of analytics via average ticket sale/order, the margin of the product (retail/ wholesale), and profit & loss breakdowns.
- Always think and communicate new ideas or ways to improve workflow and productivity (Efficiencies and Effectiveness).
- Full time Monday-Friday
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and implementation
- Exceptional time management; balance of field and office duties
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, ordering and budgeting tools
- Clean driving record
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field