The Maintenance Tech is responsible for performing all maintenance and repair activities to machinery, equipment, and facility. Performs various maintenance functions in and around the facility, including providing routine, emergency, and scheduled maintenance to the building and associated equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor will perform manual tasks and preventive maintenance and maintains the facility in top condition while assisting others on the team.
- Coordinate with management to schedule repairs and preventive maintenance of all AC units and dehumidifiers through the facility.
- Inspect, repair machinery, and replace or install equipment such as fans, dehumidifiers, railings, lights, drives, doors, ramps, etc.
- Keep records on preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- Add proven improvement processes to all Preventative Maintenance and Turn schedule.
- Arrange, assemble, install, and maintain irrigation systems and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Utilize, maintain and repair power tools and mobile equipment.
- Conduct daily visual Inspections inside and outside of the facility.
- Basic plumbing repairs such as plugged sewer lines, urinals, commodes, faucets and water valve.
- Assist with the operation and arrangement of sanitation area when needed.
- Inspection of facilities and equipment to ensure company standards and safety regulations are being maintained.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain general facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures to respond to facilities and safety-related issues.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Direct supervision of maintenance staff. Indirectly supervises contracted cleaning staff.
- Oversee adherence to compliance with health and safety standards and company policies and procedures.
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm ( Shift A )
- Wednesday through Sunday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm ( Shift B )
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3 years of general repair experience and building maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and building equipment.
- Preferred EPA Certified.
- Basic knowledge of computers and printers.