The Manufacturing Department Associate in Tampa, FL will be tasked to package, assemble and label products. They will work in close proximity with the quality control department. Manufacturing Department Associates MUST be at least 21 years old. Prior production, assembly and/or cannabis experience is preferred.
- Pre weigh and handle cannabis product
- Tag and label merchandise with accuracy
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Adherence to safety and quality regulations within the workplace
- Execute routine validation protocols
- May perform activities that include periods of rigorous, repetitive work
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- May operate filling and labeling machines
- Maintain acceptable attendance record and promptness to work and within assigned work station; reliable, strong work ethic
- Monday- Thursday 6:30am-5:30pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Physical stamina and ability to stand for part of the shift
- Flexible availability to work day and night shifts
- Must be able to pick up at least 40 pounds safely
- Fast-learner and able to work under pressure