Our client in Lake Orion, MI is looking for highly motivated and hardworking individuals to assist in their Cannabis manufacturing operations. They offer great opportunity for career growth. Our client is one of Michigan’s Largest Cannabis Companies.
- • Pre weigh and handle cannabis product
- • Tag and label merchandise with accuracy
- • Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- • Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- • Adherence to safety and quality regulations within the workplace
- • Execute routine validation protocols
- • May perform activities that include periods of rigorous, repetitive work
- • Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- • May operate filling and labeling machines
- • Maintain acceptable attendance record and promptness to work and within assigned work station; reliable, strong work ethic
- 8 hour shift, 8am-4:30pm
- • Must be 21 years of age
- • Must pass criminal background check