The United Green is America’s Premier Cannabis Staffing Provider. We connect the Industry’s Top Talent with Cannabis Companies throughout the United States. Our experienced team has a passion for networking and placing job seekers into the career of their dreams. No matter your background or experience, we’re here to help you Grow! Elevate your Career in Cannabis with The United Green.
Our client located in Germfask, MI is in search for passionate and reliable cannabis enthusiasts to help assist their outdoor cultivation facility for a seasonal project. If you have a passion for cannabis and are motivated to start your career in the industry with a reputable company, then this could be the next job for you!
This is a seasonal position beginning approximately 09/05 and ending approximately 11/20. Exceptional candidates will have the opportunity to be extended for the entire season.
- -Taking clones from mother plants to maintain proper cadence of production
- -Basic plant maintenance assist
- -Manicure and maintain gardening practices on all plants throughout their life cycle
- -Mother care, cloning, transplanting, gardening, cultivating, fieldwork, mowing, weeding
- -Harvesting and processing
- -Comprehend and follow all warning labels, instructions, and SOP’s
- -Cleaning and maintaining all equipment that is used within the cultivation area
- *Weekday: 8:30AM -6PM Mon-Thurs
- *Weekend: 8:30AM -6PM Thurs-Sunday
- -High School Diploma or equivalent
- -Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass a criminal background check
- -Must be able to complete numerous manual labor task in a timely manner
- -Experience working outdoors on a farm, golf course or landscaping preferred but not required
- -Must be able to use hand tools, stand for extended periods of time, kneel, bend, stoop, reach, and routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds