The Plant Technician I must be team oriented to ensure prime growth, quality, appearance, and health of plants are on schedule. The Plant Technician I will provide daily care of cannabis plants from planting to harvest. They will provide quality care and attention to the growing process of the plants until harvest which includes transplanting and watering. The Plant Technician I will care for flowering plants by manicuring, setting up water rings, and rolling out trellis netting. Detailed recordkeeping and strict adherence to the company’s operating procedures and compliance with the state regulations are essential for this position.
- • Practices good personal hygiene by washing hands when arriving to work, after breaks, eating and drinking food, using the restroom, touching one’s face or cell phone, and always wears clean sterile gloves when handling product.
- • Move and carry plants to the appropriate flower rooms.
- • Manicure, set water rings, and roll out trellis netting on plants.
- • Transplant plants into larger pots when appropriate.
- • Harvest plants.
- • Hang plants in dry room.
- • Dump out pots and wash on a weekly basis.
- • Other duties as assigned.
- Monday – Friday : 8AM-4PM
- • Must be 21 years of age.
- • Must be able to pass background check.
- • Basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- • Ability to safely use hand tools.
- • Ability to stand, kneel, bend, and sit for long periods of time.
- • Ability to work in hot, cold, and humid conditions.
- • Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- • Ability to multitask while following production schedules.
- • Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- • Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- • Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Self-motivated and team oriented.
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, preferred.
- • Proficiency with or the ability to learn the organizations management system.
- • Must be able to work in all inclement weather conditions.