Our client is a fast-growing and well-established cannabis brand who is seeking enthusiastic, driven Outside Sales Representatives in Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Inland Empire, San Diego and Long Beach. As an integral part of their Sales Team, the ideal candidate is responsible for growing total sales volume within the assigned regional territory through servicing existing accounts, sourcing new sales opportunities with retailers where the company’s brands are not currently carried, and staying up-to-date on industry standards and expectations.
- Aggressively prospect and close new accounts within your assigned region.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing and management based on the relevant market, product, and industry trends.
- Develop strong rapport with retailer management, purchasing staff, and budtenders to secure product orders and high visibility placement within the store.
- Perform regular, ongoing product training to budtenders to educate them on product lines.
- Partner with brand ambassadors to schedule and execute retail promotional events that build customers’ brand awareness.
- Maintain and continue to grow closed/current accounts.
- Manage CRM (Hubspot)
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of the company’s products, business, and the cannabis industry.
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and pipeline management
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to persuade others to your point of view
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in a business or communications discipline is highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of proven, highly successful sales experience
- Ability to effectively negotiate and overcome customer objections
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM systems
- Knowledge of cannabis products, trends, and experience in the cannabis industry highly desired
- Willingness to travel and drive regularly
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry