Our client is seeking a professional and experienced Sampling Technician. This position will be located in Tampa, Florida and will report to the Account Manager. The Sampling Technician role will be focused on collecting samples at customer locations while building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Key member of the customer account team with the primary objective of providing world class customer service.
- Daily travel to customer locations to process and collect samples.
- Build a strong relationship with customers and support the account team to ensure accurate and timely communication. Lead with a sense of urgency for all customer issues and follow through to resolution.
- Support in building customer service team and help in developing standard work procedures to enhance the customer experience.
- Participate in training and continuous improvement projects.
- Stay current with developments in the field; read technical publications and participate in educational and business development opportunities.
- Ensure a culture of safety in the field.
- Strong communication skills, capable of communicating ideas and motivating colleagues.
- Support laboratory staff when not collecting samples. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant customer service experience in a similar environment. Cannabis experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment. Strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and customer support skills. Sense of urgency when responding to customer requests.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Process, procedure and continuous improvement oriented. Understanding of SOP and standard work development a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to be subjected to a background check to be approved by the Florida Department of Health. Clean driving record required.