Our client is looking for a Cultivation Director who can float between their two locations Beaverton, MI and Muskegon, MI. This position will be responsible for daily operations in cultivation including processes and procedures within the propagation, vegetation and flowering phases. The Cultivation Director will lead and manage employees ensuring that production needs are met, that the company is in full compliance with all state and local regulations, and that any procedural problems are addressed and resolved. The Cultivation Director will adjust workflow and procedures to increase yields, efficiency and performance. They are looking for a candidate that has plenty of experience in the cannabis cultivation field, and someone who is well versed in the areas listed below:
- The Cultivation Director is responsible for managing all aspects of cultivation operations.
- Ensure that compliance with state regulations and company policies are being met.
- Hire new cultivation employees and train them on all aspects of cultivation.
- Develop production schedules, work schedules and duties for staff.
- Monitor production results regularly with accuracy. Create accountability for product yield and quality.
- Set and implement integrated pest management strategies in compliance with state and company policy.
- Develop proper facility sanitation.
- Identify plant varieties to fit facility and market needs.
- Set propagation, germination and planting schedules for all crops and varieties.
- Coordinate clerical, recordkeeping, inventory and financial data.
- Explain and enforce safety regulations and policies.