Our client with a facility near the west side of the state in Grand Rapids, MI is in search of driven and spirited Delivery Specialist for an innovating on-demand cannabis delivery company. While given the opportunity to gain experience in the fast-growing cannabis industry, the delivery specialist will help deliver product from warehouse operations to customers within a 40 mile radius.
A great way to get your foot in the door from a well established company from the west side of the country that offers tons of opportunity for growth in an ever expanding market! If you like spending time on the road and enjoy working with cannabis then this could be the right job for you.
Note: Any experience in fast pace on demand delivery companies such as Uber, Door dash, Lyft, and Uber Eats will provide you a great head start and ability to thrive in this position!
* Stable full-time schedules available, full benefits for employees working 30+ hours / week, 56 cents per mile reimbursement
* 9a to 10p (7 days per week) scheduling range offers morning / mid-day / evening shifts for drivers.
* $12/hr base rate + cash tips (assuming $4-8 an hour tip equivalent)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Deliver Product to customers within a 40 mile radius
- Ensure satisfaction by striving to hit promised time of delivery
- Follow GPS system for routes
- Providing great customer service and some product knowledge
- Menu hours are 9am-10pm (7 days a week)
- Offering part or full-time hours with a wide scheduling range that offers morning/ mid-day/ and evening shifts for drivers
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a vehicle model year 2005 or newer with a section of interior space not visible to the public (trunk)
- Must have a vehicle that is equipped with an active alarm system
- Must have your name listed on the vehicle registration
- Must have vehicle insurance policy in your name
- Must be willing to consent to a criminal background and motor vehicle history check
- Must agree to using a company issued GPS tracking device and/or dashcam