Our client located in the Hazel Park area is actively looking to add to their team. Our client specializes in Chemical Lab testing within the Cannabis Industry. They are in search of someone who is highly motivated, reliable and passionate about the Cannabis Industry. The position provides excellent opportunities for growth for those looking to make a career in the Cannabis Industry with one of the top chemical testing labs in the state.
A more in-depth job description will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Testing in this position will include testing for cannabis plant material, heavy metals, pesticides, and micro-biologic contamination.
- A more in-depth job description will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Monday to Friday
- Associates/Bachelors degree in Analytical Chemistry from accredited University
- Or prior lab experience in the Cannabis Industry.
- Experience with HPLC
- Experience with GCMS
- Experience with analytical method development for both/either HPLC and GCMS