Our client out of the Detroit-Metro area is actively seeking a Laboratory Sales Representative to join their growing team in the Booming Cannabis Market of Michigan. They are one of Michigan’s Premier Cannabis Safety Testing Laboratories. The ideal candidate would be a Sales Leader with prior Cannabis Safety Testing experience, that is able to use that knowledge to focus on leading their client relations, leading business development, and leading their sales in the Booming Michigan Cannabis Market.
Candidates with any experience in HPLC, GCMS, analytical method development for both/either HPLC and GCMS, Agilent Testing Systems are preferred but not necessary for the performance of this position; training will be provided.
- Focusing on Leading business development while maintaining excellent product knowledge of cannabis safety testing equipment and procedures.
- Maintaining a Sales Territory while developing new leads.
- Focusing on Account Management and assisting with technical questions when speaking with clients.
- Following Michigan cannabis regulations and the expanding Michigan Cannabis Market.
- It is preferred they would carry Cannabis testing knowledge relating to testing for cannabis plant material, heavy metals, pesticides, and micro-biologic contamination.
- Associates/Bachelors degree (Required)
- Analytical Chemistry/Biology/Sales/Marketing or related Science/ Business degree from an accredited University or concurrent amount of experience with education tenure
- Prior Lab or Sales experience in the Cannabis Industry. (Preferred)
- 1-2 years Cannabis Experience (Required)
- 1-2 years Laboratory Experience (Preferred)
- 1-2 years Sales Experience (Preferred)
- 1-2 years Leadership or Management (Preferred)
- Great Communication Skills (Required)
- Ability for 25%-50% Travel (State of Michigan)