Our Client located in Luther, MI is in search for passionate and reliable cannabis enthusiasts to help assist their outdoor cultivation facility for a long-term project. If you have a passion for cannabis and are motivated to get your foot in the industry with a reputable company, then this could be the next job for you!
The farmer will be responsible for every aspect of a plant’s lifecycle, from clones to harvesting. Farmers are also responsible manicuring and maintaining gardening practices on all plants throughout all stages including mom, clone, veg, and flower. Farmers will also be required to maintain the cleanliness of production areas and maintenance involved with their corresponding team. This includes field work, weeding, hoeing, string trimming and cultivating.
This is a seasonal position beginning approximately 4/26 and ending approximately 11/1.
· Taking clones from mother plants to maintain proper cadence of production
· Basic plant maintenance assist
· Manicure and maintain gardening practices on all plants throughout their life cycle
· Mother care, cloning, transplanting, gardening, cultivating, fieldwork, mowing, weeding.
· Harvesting and processing
· Comprehend and follow all warning labels, instructions, and SOP’s
· Cleaning and maintaining all equipment that is used within the cultivation area
· Openly communicate to supervisor or manager on issues or complications that arise in the garden
Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass a criminal background check
· Must be able to complete numerous manual labor task in a timely manner
· Must be able to follow directions and learn different growing methods
· Be able to work independently or in a team setting
· Must be able to follow safety and state cannabis regulations
· Work in adverse weather conditions
· Experience working outdoors on a farm, golf course or landscaping preferred but not required
· May be required to work some weekends and holidays
· Must be able to use hand tools, stand for extended periods of time, kneel, bend, stoop, reach, and routinely lift and carry 50 pounds
Details on Position:
Monday-Friday, Saturdays occasionally
* Shift time: 7AM-430PM
Additions with position:
An inspirational employee culture!
Generous store discounts
Career development, industry knowledge, and a differentiating cannabis education
- M-F, Occasionally Saturdays
- Must be 21+ to work in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.