The Territory Sales Rep will be responsible for achieving business goals of revenue, profit, and customer growth within a specific region. Responsibilities include presenting our products and services to existing and potential customers and understanding market dynamics as well as customer needs and to maximize our revenue and profit opportunity with customers.
The Territory Sales Rep shall be knowledgeable on all brands and products and will effectively communicate and convey brand messages to customers and prospects. It is the Territory Sales Rep’s objective and responsibility on all sales calls to ultimately safeguard and enhance the Company’s business relationship with our customers.
· Establish new accounts, process orders, manage promotional activities, educate budtenders and wholesale buyers within the assigned territory.
· Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
Identify local business opportunities and challenges.
Scheduling and setting up vendor days.
Furnish accurate and organized information regarding regional sales results, CRM required reporting, and specific requests from company management (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
Present our products and services to prospective customers.
Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions.
Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas.
Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
Cross-sell products, when appropriate.
Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach.
- 8am-5pm (M-F)
- Occasionally late nights until 6pm
- A four-year degree in a business discipline and a minimum of 1-2 years of successful selling experience in consumer-packaged goods.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Be a strong team player who can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills and able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to effectively manage and grow a customer base.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings.