United Green is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law.
- LICENSE GRANT RESTRICTIONS. This TOU provides only a license and not an assignment or sale. United Green transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Website to you or anyone else. United Green reserves all rights not expressly granted by this TOU. Accordingly, you may not modify, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, film, transmit, display, publish, remove, or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, permit use by any person or entity, transfer, sell, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein of the Website.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website and/or database, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the legal age of majority, whichever is greater) and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials to or through the Platform, including, without limitation, when you provide information via registration or submission form or in connection with the Job Posting or Job Seeker functionality (described below). Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) (or the applicable age of majority) may utilize the Platform only with the involvement and acceptance of their parent or legal guardian. You also represent that you will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and the Website is solely at your own risk.
- Register. You may be required to register to use the Website and/or Database and establish an account for access the Website generally, or to the available Job Posting or Job Seeker functionality. Each registration is for a single individual person. Registration for access to and use of the Website may also require access credentials, such as a password or adherence to other particular access requirements as requested by CeePee Industries. You hereby agree to consider the information associated with your account and its respective access credentials as confidential information. You shall use no less than reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of such information. In addition, you agree to assume all responsibility concerning your use of the Website, including being held responsible for any and all activity occurring through your user name and password. In particular, you are responsible for the actions or omissions of any individual utilizing your account. You must notify UNITED GREEN if you suspect or become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your user name and/or password.
- SOCIAL INTERACTIONS. The Platform may provide access to communication, other interactive features, and social functionality where you can share, exchange information or content, or otherwise communicate with other users (with such shared or exchanged information, content, or communications (including any User Content) referenced collectively herein as “Interactions”). Your Interactions shall not include:
- anything which may damage, lessen, or harm the goodwill or reputation of CeePee Industries LLC and/or United Green and its services;
- anything which defames, harasses, bullies, threatens, or in any way violates or infringes on the rights of others;
- anything which may be considered offensive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, including language or content of a sexual nature, that includes nudity, that includes or incites violence, that relates to alcohol, tobacco, or drugs, or that denigrates any person or group on any basis, including, without limitation, on the basis of race, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- anything which involves the impersonation of any other person or entity;
- anything which constitutes junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising; or
- anything which is unlawful.
United Green reserves the right to establish additional limits in its sole discretion concerning storage, display, or availability. United Green shall not have any obligation to incorporate or utilize anything that does not correspond to usage practices.
- DMCA NOTICE PROCEDURE. It is the policy of United Green to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Platform, please notify the United Green copyright agent as set forth below. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide a link (where available) to where it is located on the Platform;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit United Green to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please forward claim to Info@theunitedgreen.com
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT YOUR CLAIM, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
- JOB POSTING(S). If you use the website to search for employees, view resumes or profiles, and/or post and/or distribute job openings (“Job Postings”), such a user shall also be referred to herein as an “Employer” for purposes of this TOU and shall have the following additional obligations. All Job Postings must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, any online notices regarding size, format, or content, and include or have the necessary rights and permissions to allow display, and transmit by United Green. No guarantee on placement of any Job Posting and reserves the right to reject any Job Posting that does not comply with this TOU or any online notices, guidelines, or requirements for submission.
- JOB SEEKERS. If you use the Website to upload your resume or profile, or to search for or apply to Job Postings, such a user shall also be referred to herein as a “Job Seeker.” Job Seekers can use the Website to upload or add User Content, search Job Postings, apply for a Job Posting, receive alert emails or text messages related to Job Postings, and provide User Content in the form of a resume. The Website may offer options for certain features or functionality available to Job Seekers. Job Seekers, however, acknowledge that searching or applying for a Job Posing will require submission of information, including a resume or other related information, and hereby consent to the use and sharing of such information (including only portions of such information) by United Green. Job Seekers may only use Job Postings for their own respective, personal use and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Job Postings may not be disclosed to a third party. access to, and/or remove, the Job Seeker’s resume from the Platform. United Green does not guarantee any response to a Job Posting and Job Seekers are responsible for reviewing all Job Postings and the associated employer.
- FEEDBACK. United Green welcomes feedback on the Website.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The Website is owned by CEEPEE INDUSTRIES, LLC. All rights reserved. Other services, products, or company names mentioned or displayed may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Platform may connect to certain third-party websites, advertisements, or online networks (collectively, “Third-Party Sites”). All Third-Party Sites are owned, controlled, and/or maintained solely by third parties over whom United Green exercises no control. These links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any Third-Party Site(s) or the information, products, or services provided by any Third-Party Site(s).
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE STATE LAW IMPLEMENTATION OF THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT (INCLUDING ANY AVAILABLE REMEDIES OR LAWS) SHALL NOT APPLY TO THIS TOU AND IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED. UNITED GREEN ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PLATFORM (AND ANY THIRD-PARTY COMPONENTS) WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN A MANNER THAT WILL MEET YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS AND/OR NEEDS. UNITED GREEN (AND ITS PROVIDERS OF THIRD-PARTY COMPONENTS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNITED GREEN ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, AND/OR THE QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY, OR AVAILABLE THROUGH, THE WEBSITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ABSOLVE AND RELEASE CEEPEE INDUSTRIES, LLC/AND/OR UNITED GREEN FROM ANY CLAIM OF HARM RESULTING FROM A CAUSE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING AS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL UNITED Green (OR PROVIDERS OF THIRD-PARTY COMPONENTS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- INDEMNIFY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CEEPEE INDUSTRIES LLC/AND/OR UNITED GREEN and its subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, board members, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to all legal fees and expenses) arising from your violation of this TOU or your negligent actions or omissions.
- ARBITRATION. Subject to the right of UNITED GREEN to seek injunctive relief, you agree that all disputes between you and UNITED GREEN with regard to your relationship with UNITED GREEN , including, without limitation, disputes related to this TOU, your use of the WEBSITE, and/or rights of privacy and/or publicity, will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration.
- ENFORCING SECURITY. You may not use the website or any of United Green data, systems, networks, or services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior. Circumventing any United Green security or authentication measures, , interference with services, collecting or using from the website email addresses, usernames, or other identifiers, collecting or using from the Platform information without the consent of the owner or licensor, using any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information, using the website to distribute software or tools that gather information, distributing advertisements, or engaging in conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against United Green or its data, systems, or network. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Platform may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. This will take effect at the time you accept, download, or begin using the Website, whichever is earliest. This TOU will terminate automatically if: (i) you fail to comply with any of its TOU; or (ii) cease all use of the Platform. Termination in such event(s) will be effective without notice. Injunctive Relief, Waiver and Severability, and Entire Agreement will survive the termination of this TOU for any reason.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of this TOU will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by United Green of any right under this TOU will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOU is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, without limitation, the licensed rights to United Green, warranty disclaimers, and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOU shall continue in effect.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You are an independent contractors. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CEEPEE INDUSTRIES and/OR United Green as a result of this TOU or your utilization of the Website. Please review this TOU on a periodic basis.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding the United Green Website please visit firstname.lastname@example.org